Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Lets Share Secrets...




 I am a cosmetologist/college student who loves the beauty/fashion world. My key interests are make-up,nails and henna tattoos. I'm not too big on fashion but I can't say I don't like it. 

I've attended Empire Beauty school,which made me realize how much I really love this beautiful, 
unique world, full all kinds of amazing things and opportunities.
I finally decided to create a blog where I get to share product reviews based on my own experiences, 
give helpful tips and share my opinions on what I like and what I don't like. 

This garden of mine, full of many wonderful secrets, was inspired by many different people in my life. 
Those people who are constantly encouraging me to do what  I love and go after my dreams. 
  
 With that said...
I would love for you to join  me on this journey and maybe share a few secrets along the way. 
-xx


No comments:

Post a Comment