Thursday, July 11, 2013

Year round must haves


Here are my year long must haves. mascara,eye liner and chap-stick. These three essentials are a must have for me because when I don't feel like putting to much on,they do the job.


1-Sephora Atomic volume Maximum volume mascara.
This thing is the BEST!!! I actually got it on sale for $5 =O
I don't even have the need to use a lash curler when I put it on.


2-Kiss New York , Luxury Eye Liner.
Don't really remember where I got this from but it works amazingly. It stays on and lasts for a while. I apply this to my loser lash line as well as to my water line.



3-Maybelline ,Baby-lips-Cherry Me lip balm.
Best thing ever invented!! If you have this then there is no need for any lip stick or lip gloss. This baby-lips lip balm does the job of both. It helps give you healthy looking lips and adds a hint of color as well. It goes with anything and everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment